The term ‘wiserthinking.com’ or ‘WiserThinking’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website does not provide medical advice. All content on this website is for informational purposes only and we cannot guarantee that any of the information it contains is accurate, precise, true, or up-to-date. The information on this site serves to help users improve their general knowledge about a range of subjects. No information on this site should be substituted for information, diagnoses, or treatments provided by a medical professional.
- If you think you have a suspected medical condition, always seek advice from a doctor or professional medical practitioner before attempting to treat or diagnose this condition. Do not delay seeking professional medical help based on any information provided on this website. If you think you have a medical emergency, please contact a doctor or call the hospital immediately for assistance.
- Before attempting any new exercise routine, treatment, medication, supplement, diet, or major lifestyle change it is critical to see a doctor or medical professional first. These are the most trusted sources of information and can offer the best tailored advice given your specific condition. Do not begin any new medications, treatments, diets, vigorous exercise regimens, or other major lifestyle changes without seeing a doctor first.
- Do not disregard any doctor provided information based on information found on this website. Doctors and medical professionals are the most valid, trustworthy, and reliable sources of information.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We respect the Intellectual Property rights of others and do our best not to violate these rights. If you suspect and can provide evidence that certain content on wiserthinking.com is infringing on another party’s copyright, please contact us at [email protected] with all of the details and we will investigate accordingly.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.